A Cone is a three-dimensional geometric shape which tapers to a point from a circular base.
Cones are termed "right circular", which denotes the base is circular and the central axis is at right angles to the base.
About the Cone Shape Calculator
- Height (h): The vertical height of the cone
- Slope Height (s): The length of the sloped side
- Radius (r): Half the diameter of the circular base
- Base Diameter (d): Diameter of the base, equal to twice the radius
- Lateral Surface Area (L): The surface area of the cone in square units excluding the base area
- Base Surface Area (B): Surface area of the circular base in square units
- Total Surface Area (A): Total of the lateral and base surface areas in square units
- Volume: The volume of the cone in cubic units
- You can refine the calculations by controlling the number of decimal places that the calculator calculates to. The default is 2 decimal places.
You may also find the following Math calculators useful.